Nitrox Developers | Android Forum
Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loss of signal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loss of signal Empty Loss of signal Wed 3 Dec 2014 - 20:13

S4rr4cino

Neo Droid

I tried this rom on my S4 and I must say it has an amazing, it's really nice, as in the true word without a feeling of soft, not to mention the effects all very pleasant and sober.
But I have a problem, I often find the smartphone without a signal, and I have to restart it to make it hang. From what I know is right Cyanogen of the problem, and this rom being based on it inherits. At this point the phone part you can not take it from SlimKat that works perfectly and does not give me the slightest problem? At the moment, unfortunately, I can not hold it like that, but I hope that will solve this problem soon. Hello and thanks.

-------------------------------------

Ho provato questa rom sul mio S4 e devo dire che ha un'interfaccia fantastica, è davvero gradevole, da nel vero senza della parola una sensazione di morbido, per non parlare degli effetti tutti molto gradevoli e sobri.
Però ho un problema, spesso trovo lo smartphone senza segnale, e sono costretto a riavviarlo per farlo riagganciare. Da quello che so è proprio della Cyanogen il problema, e questa rom essendo basata su di essa lo eredita. A questo punto la parte telefonica non puoi prenderla dalla SlimKat che funziona perfettamente e non mi da il minimo problema? Al momento purtroppo non posso tenerla così, ma spero che presto risolverai questo problema. Ciao e grazie.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum