Nitrox Developers | Android Forum
Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

after 31.10.14 no proximity detected

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1after 31.10.14 no proximity detected Empty after 31.10.14 no proximity detected Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 16:08

delphinus3

Neo Droid

i just installed update 31.10.14 and i use 2 battery app to close the screen using proximity sensor, but it say i dont have proximity sensor. whats wrong? how do i fix it??

davidka79

Neo Droid

In last nightly build of CM its repaired

davidka79

Neo Droid

Actually its a bad idea to use nightly builds for even for betta version of assembling .... Snapshots more stable...
Of course the regular answer from developer that it is not my business Happy Sad

Alessandro

Alessandro
Admin

Can't use Snapshot M11 because there is the Italian kill bugs: when battery go under 18%, system crash every time and only a wipe data can save italian. It's an bug on CyanogenMod string. Happy

http://nitrox-developers.blogspot.com

davidka79

Neo Droid

Alessandro wrote:Can't use Snapshot M11 because there is the Italian kill bugs: when battery go under 18%, system crash every time and only a wipe data can save italian. It's an bug on CyanogenMod string. Happy

Hello, Thank you for answer Happy
can I ask a few questions?

will you reassemble your ROM with latest nightly build cause of proximity sensors and rotation bug?

will you continue supporting the LG G2 802 after CM 12 lollipop issued ?
and how long are you planing to support this ROM from G2?
(cause if it will be without support then its better for me to sale this phone now while it valued some money.)

and what you have done with ART? Happy) in CM builds ART mode makes phone very slowly, but with your ROM it made my phone fully freezable Sad and it looks like the highest priority have networking processes, because all freezings depends of network latencies and speed.

I really prefer your ROM than pure CM because with your builds I receiving incredible battery life very close to stock, and speed as pure CM at the same time.
but the camera....but its common problem for all AOSP/CM ROMs.

davidka79

Neo Droid

Hello.
For thous who wants proximity sensors and auto rotation
Just flash radiomodule from stock KK ROM, or try from JB.

[disclaimer]
KK - kitkat
JB - Jelly Beans

P.S.
last SlimKAts (for LG G2) moved on JB radio for stability of their ROM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum