Nitrox Developers | Android Forum
Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

kitkat compatible recovery should be included in the kernel for this rom

2 posters

do you think that a compatible kitkat recovery manager like the latest philZ touch advanced should be included in the kernel for this rom?

kitkat compatible recovery should be included in the kernel for this rom Vote_lcap0%kitkat compatible recovery should be included in the kernel for this rom Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
kitkat compatible recovery should be included in the kernel for this rom Vote_lcap0%kitkat compatible recovery should be included in the kernel for this rom Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vakkah

Neo Droid

it would be nice to have the latest cwm recovery compatible for android kitkat built-in or compiled with the rom.
i would love to see the next update of this rom include the latest philZ touch advanced as the recovery manager already built into the kernel for this rom.

the reason i am requesting/suggesting that this be done is that a few times after having to reboot the phone, it gets stuck with the samsung bootloop...

i then have to enter recovery mode-clear/wipe cache and partition, install the android kitkat compatible recovery, then reboot into that recovery followed by reboot for the rom to work again...

i think this can be avoided if the kitkat compatible recovery is included in the rom so that upon reboot, the kernel can function properly...

this is just a suggestion that i think will greatly enhance the user experience of this rom and eliminate this frustrating bootloop scenario..

my preference will be to include the latest philZ touch advanced as the recovery manager of choice

rewjang

Neo Droid

philz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum