Nitrox Developers | Android Forum
Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forum of Nitrox Developers!
Are you new here or you haven't yet logged-in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Music Stutter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Music Stutter Empty Music Stutter Wed 24 Sep 2014 - 21:24

bukkycasuals

Neo Droid

I flashed latest build dated V 14.9.18. O'boy! This ROM flies ... love the themes. One problem so far: I'm having music stutter continuously. I did every tweak to stop it ... all to no avail. I flashed custom kernel but it didn't stop either. I will be happy if the problem will be stop in the next update.

2Music Stutter Empty Re: Music Stutter Thu 25 Sep 2014 - 14:51

Alessandro

Alessandro
Admin

I didn't change or mod audio driver, so it's a CyanogenMod base's bug. I will fix it when it will be fixed in CyanogenMod. Happy

http://nitrox-developers.blogspot.com

3Music Stutter Empty Re: Music Stutter Sat 27 Sep 2014 - 2:16

ep2610

Neo Droid

Alessandro I don't think its a CM bug. Other ROMs (S3 - 4.4.4) with CM doesn't have that issue.
If you check out on xda you will see that some people did find a way to minimize the problem (not eliminate) in ehndroix but to be honest I didn't understand quite well how they did it. So please check it out. Your ROM is awesome and just a sound problem drops the hall image Wink .
Thanks in advance

4Music Stutter Empty Re: Music Stutter Tue 30 Sep 2014 - 15:36

Alessandro

Alessandro
Admin

Maybe other ROMs are updated to a newer version of CyanogenMod. So in next version ( based on a newer version of CyanogenMod ), the problem will be solved. Happy

http://nitrox-developers.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum